Good morning, noon, or night out there and welcome to my den.
What follows is a series posts informed by a short but ever expanding lifetime of experiences. Currently I am help desk technician looking to find his passion with too many interests to be any good at any one of them. This included.
I suppose my mission for this blog is to ramble for a while in the hopes that someone finds inspiration or meaning behind my words. If I could be anyone’s mirror by which they can self-reflect, then I’ll be overjoyed.
Welcome to my den! I’ll get a fire going, some tea and coffee started. Get cozy, you’re welcome to stay as long as you like~
Most Recent Posts
- Daily Blog #20 : End Of Daily Blog
- Daily Blog Posts #19 : Relationships And Upkeep Cost
- Daily Blog Post#18 : Family Is Not Inherited
- Daily Blog #17 : Finding Home And What It Means To You
- Daily Blog #16 : Three Types Of Labels
- Daily Blog #15 : The Haunting Past
- Daily Blog #14 : You Can’t Win A Race If You Hate To Run
- Daily Blog #13 : The Three Forms Of Ignorance
- Daily Blog #12 : The Beautiful Pursuit Of Knowledge
- Daily Blog #11 : “No”-ing Others To Know Yourself
- Daily Blog Post#10 : Realizing You’ve Settled & Academic Fraud
- Daily Blog #9 : Mental Computing: Open Task Manager; End Task
- Daily Blog #8 : Habitually Habitual
- Daily Blog #7 : Silence At Full Volume
- Daily Blog #6 : Motivation in Failure & Failure in Motivation
- Daily Blog #5 : Coping With Your Dumb Brain
- Daily Blog #4 : Growing Your Genuine Self
- Daily Blog #3 : SIR! Breaking Bad: Living or Surviving?
- Daily Blog #2 : The Frustrations Of Natural Talent VS. Striving
- Daily Blog #1 : Introductions
- Language Learning As An Escape
- The Badger